Software Developer with 5+ years of experience to work on risk management in a multi-asset class firm. Candidate must have a finance background and experience working directly with users on critical solutions. We are expanding and enhancing our risk management capabilities, providing solutions for Risk Management team and our Portfolio Managers. Projects include Real-Time Interactive Risk Analysis, Web User Experience enhancements, Historical Risk Analysis, amongst many other risk related projects. The successful candidate will work in a small team and have close interaction with both development peers and business users.
Knowledge in C#.net, messaging, performance tuning, and OOD/P. Candidate must have strong communication skills and experience with all phases of the development life cycle. Individual must be dynamic and able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
· Windows Environment
· Database analysis and SQL experience
· Background in iterative/Agile programming
· Financial modeling
· Experience with various asset classes a plus: FX, futures, equities, various options, fixed income
· Messaging experience a plus- RV, JMS, EMS (or network programming)
· Web development and UI/UX experience
· Reporting and analytics
· Experience with Reuters and Bloomberg market data a plus
· Experience with Risk Metrics and FinCad also a plus
· Project management experience is a plus