Marketing Technology Manager
Greater Norwalk and Stamford Area
Date Posted: 07/02/2013
Employment Type: Temp
Category: Information Technology
Job ID: 138714
Pay It Forward:
$200 Referral Reward
Marketing Technology Manager
Location: Wilton, CT
Type: Long Term Consulting
This individual will support Sales Marketing & Business Development (SM&BD) in a variety of marketing strategy and operations activities, focusing primarily on contact data technology tools and platforms. A specific focus will include supporting internal clients to ensure they are best leveraging the SM&BD data, technology, and processes.
- Directly collaborate with Operations & Enablement (O&E) leadership and senior managers to drive data strategy, technology tools and platforms across all functions, sectors, and regions.
- Build relationships, define needs and support internal clients with the aim to promote usage and strengthen quality of the Eminence Channel for marketing initiatives. (e.g., LCMs, BDMs, DGES, Review, Alumni, Federal)
- Support O&E leadership and senior managers in developing and managing new and enhanced processes, technologies, and reports.
- Drive standards, provide governance and manage data integrity for key databases including Eminence Channel marketing database and Salesforce for BDMs database.
- Lead the development and testing processes of new report creation, particularly reports that are a part of the Eminence Channel Portal.
- Collaborate with and leverage a team of 7+ individuals in India for reporting and contact data cleansing needs.
- Develop database training, documentation, and standards to guide the use of all databases; conduct trainings for all internal clients based on individual needs.
- Maintain Salesforce.com licenses and enhance existing database design, including adding new users, new fields, and mapping fields in Salesforce.com.
- 6-8 years of database/marketing experience with a strong focus on contact database usage/management/reporting.
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven proficiency of a CRM database (ideally Salesforce.com) and experience with integration of Salesforce.com data with other data sources.
- Demonstrated experience gathering business requirements, defining an implementation plan, and orchestrating a large update/migration to Salesforce.
- Desired experience in business process analysis and workflow modeling.
Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to effectively communicate ideas, processes, and issues to a variety of stakeholders in a consistent and frequent manner.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to quickly analyze information, spot trends and exceptions, and conduct required follow up.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver exceptional client service.
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience working in a virtual environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to provide tactical direction for CRM.