Looking for an energetic professional to join one of the world's most leading and rapidly growing organizations. This company offers great mentorship as well as room for growth. The role will be responsible for various research activities, some database management and work on special projects/assignments as needed.
- Run daily reports and data manipulation particularly within Excel, Access
- Perform various research activities
- Provide customer support via written and/or verbal communications to various levels of the firm to include partners, principles, directors and managers
- Support management in executing and completing specified projects and handle on-going activities related to the Tracking & Trading System
- Excellent research, organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills - strong attention to detail
- Solid verbal and written communication, organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Experience managing defined deadlines and prioritizing time required on activities
- Customer service attitude and dedication to quality and accuracy
- Demonstrated initiative and good judgment
- Understanding of Independence requirements for professional auditing firms a plus
- Proficient in standard office-productivity tools (Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word)
- Microsoft Access, Microsoft Project and Microsoft Visio a plus
- Require BA/BS degree or relevant experience
Is someone you know a fit for this job? CLICK HERE to refer them and you could get a $200 VISA gift card if we place them!