The McIntyre Group is supporting a well-known global organization in the Greater Danbury area in adding a Telecom Engineer to their technology department. You will be responsible for implementation, support, and configuration of both data and VoIP technologies. This company offers incredible benefits/perks and a work/life balance that is unmatched in the area.
· 2-6 years supporting enterprise VoIP/data networks and applications
· Must have experience with VoIP platforms like Avaya, Cisco, or Nortel (experience implementing Avaya systems is a major plus)
· Must have experience setting up and administering Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS), Session Initiation Protocol (SIP), and Session Border Control (SBC) infrastructure; experience migrating from an ISDN to SIP environment preferred
· Must have prior experience with network management tools; 3rd party analysis tools to analyze the environment, troubleshoot production issues and provide capacity planning.
· Maintain the Quality of Service (QoS) and firmware/service pack upgrades across network
· Experience with call recording administration (Verint, NICE) and video conference platforms a plus
· Use of VoIP/data network analysis tools
· Knowledge of call routing and computer telephony integration (CTI)