The McIntyre Group is supporting a company in the Danbury area in their search for an expert UI Developer for Web and Windows platforms. The qualified candidate will act as an SME for UI Development, and act as a mentor and leader to bring this corporation to the next level for their enterprise applications. These programs will not only meet the expectations of the business, but provide maintainable and extensible basis for future development. Compensation is commensurate with this company that emphasizes a work-life balance!
The incumbent will have the opportunity to:
· Apply and expedite industry-standard technologies and enterprise architecture patterns and frameworks for their UI web-based systems
· Maintain and extend UI Style Guides for other emerging visual technologies
· Interpret business and technical requirements and use case functionality
· Work with testing teams to develop and carry out test plans to ensure that distributed software is of the highest possible quality
· Apply your advanced understanding of programming techniques, industry trends, SDLC and testing procedures.
· Utilize a firm grasp on software architectural principles.
· Perform or delegate necessary object management functions, and establish/maintains a methodology and repository for reusable object definition, storage and retrieval
· Act as a lead within the team environment, coaching and mentoring junior team members, setting and demonstrating standards of excellence for the team
· Highly preferred: Bachelor's degree, preferably in computer science
· MUST HAVE 3-5 years of production experience building and supporting web sites and/or mobile applications
· MUST HAVE experience with the following: HTML, XML/XSL,.NET, ASP, java
· MUST HAVE demonstrated ability to manage small-scale development activities.
· MUST HAVE Experience with Visual Wireframe modeling and functional analysis
· MUST be able to function as an SME with most of the following: Microsoft Visual Studio and Adobe Photoshop
· Preferred: MS Project, Visio, Java, iOS, webOS, Windows Phone, Android, ALM tools like Microsoft TFS
· Preferred: Any Mobile, Handheld, Tablet experience