Do you enjoy leading the implementation of Organizational Development Initiatives? The McIntyre Group is looking for a self-driven Human Resources Manager with an extensive background in Organizational Development. Responsibilities:
- Utilize tools and processes used to drive the implementation of the Organizational Development department
- Provide support to the performance management program, which will include assessments, talent reviews, succession planning, etc.
- Grow the talent pipeline by leading the talent management process, as well as design, implement, and manage the Global Graduate Program
- Point of contact and main HR support to the region, including tools and processes implementation
- Design strategies for training and development of potential employees
- Ability to provide human resources support to any organizational change, such as restructures, mergers, or acquisitions
- Determine effectiveness of organizational programs through data analysis
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Human Resources or related field
- PHR or SPHR certification is a plus
- Minimum 7 years' experience in organizational development
- Strong planning, organizational and problem solving skills
- Solid project management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office; Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.