- Attend to calls; ascertaining nature of business and directing appropriately
- Manage complex schedules; extensive travel arrangements, meetings, etc.
- Anticipate and prepare materials needed for meetings, correspondence, appointments, etc.
- Track and record expenses in a timely manner following company guidelines
- Provide mobile device support; software updates, user knowledge, troubleshooting
- Provide assistance with personal matters as needed
- Prepare creative, executive level presentations that convey strategic messages in a manner that is clear, professional, visually appealing and appropriate for the audience
- Create and edit reports, documents, executive summaries, emails, etc.
- Assist Office Manager and IT staff
- Provide backup support to Admin team as needed
- College degree required
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite skills with expertise in PowerPoint
- Minimum 3 years administrative support experience with C-level Executives
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of creative software such as Adobe Photoshop, Aperture a plus
- Experience managing challenging schedules, extensive travel plans and recording expenses
- Familiarity with general office equipment such as copiers, printers, projectors